The Boathouse at Dundas Castle
- Sleeps 2 (max 2 adults, 0 children)
Book camping accommodation at The Boathouse at Dundas Castle
The Owner Says
- En-suite shower room with bathrobes, towels and L’Occitane toiletries
- Fully fitted kitchen with everything you will need, including a Tassimo machine
- Seating area where you can enjoy a complimentary nightcap of whisky or gin
- Delightful veranda looking on to the loch, where you can dine or simply relax
- Wi-Fi, a television and a DVD player
- There is a parking space for one car immediately in front of the Boathouse.
The Owner SaysThe Boathouse is a charming self-catering cottage situated on the bank of the loch, within the picturesque Dundas Estate. This delightful property has an open plan bedroom and living area, extending to the veranda, which boasts breathtaking views across the loch, shared only with neighbouring ducks, swans and geese. Undeniably romantic, the Boathouse exudes a sense of tranquillity and peace, making it the most perfect place to relax and unwind.
The Boathouse is a self catered cottage complete with a fully fitted kitchen, en-suite bathroom, Tassimo machine, L'Occitane toiletries, Wi-Fi, television and a complimentary glass of whisky or gin. It also has a veranda which overlooks the beautiful Dundas loch.