The Boathouse at Dundas Castle
- Sleeps 2 (max 2 adults, 0 children)
The Owner Says
- En-suite shower room with bathrobes, towels and L’Occitane toiletries
- Fully fitted kitchen with everything you will need, including a Tassimo machine
- Seating area where you can enjoy a complimentary nightcap of whisky or gin
- Delightful veranda looking on to the loch, where you can dine or simply relax
- Wi-Fi, a television and a DVD player
- There is a parking space for one car immediately in front of the Boathouse.
About The Boathouse at Dundas Castle
Suitable ForThe Boathouse can sleep two people so it is most suited for couples on a romantic break or who are travelling across Scotland. As we are located just 25 minutes from Edinburgh City Centre, it is perfect for people who are wanting to a trip into the Scottish capital.
NearbyThe peace and quiet of the Dundas loch creates an idyllic setting for those staying in the Boathouse. South Queensferry is located 5 minutes from the Boathouse and boasts beautiful views of the Firth of Forth and it's famous bridges as well as delicious coffee shops and restaurants. Guests can also enjoy stunning walks around the Dundas estate or down by the River Forth. For those who are more adventurous there are some great things to do nearby such as the Edinburgh International Climbing Centre, Hopetoun House and boat trips on the River Forth.
Food & DrinkManna House coffee shop, Orocco Pier, Scotts Restaurant and The Little Bakery are all delicious restaurants and cafes located in South Queensferry.
The Boathouse at Dundas Castle is located at Dundas Castle
Dundas Castle is situated near South Queensferry, approximately half an hour by car west of the centre of Edinburgh and just south of the Forth Road Bridge. Guests should enter by the main gates of the estate leading from the B800 which runs between South Queensferry and Kirkliston. Note that the Dundas Castle postcode is not recognised by GPS but by entering EH30 9SS you will be directed to the B800 where you will see the sign for the front entrance to Dundas Castle.