Welcome the Cool Places website. This website is provided as an assistant for customers acquiring travel information and posting reviews or comments on travel related issues only. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Cool Places” refer to Cool Places provided by Punk Publishing (3 the Yard, Pegasus Place, London, SE11 5SD) and its suppliers. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the website and/or contributing content on this website.
Availability of Cool Places
We will endeavour to ensure that Cool Places is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make Cool Places unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of Cool Places without notice. Cool Places is a general information service. We will endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via Cool Places is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
Use of Cool Places & Your Contributions
You agree to only use Cool Places for lawful purposes and that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, Cool Places will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via www.coolplaces.co.uk.
Your Reviews, Comments and Use of Other Interactive Areas
We appreciate hearing from you. Please be aware that by submitting content to this website by electronic mail, postings on this website or otherwise, including any hotel reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant Cool Places and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Cool Places may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Cool Places the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Cool Places’ rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
By using any Interactive Areas on Cool Places, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material ("Content") that is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of English law.
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Cool Places.
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, National Insurance numbers and credit/ debit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of Cool Places, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or (d) which may expose Cool Places or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
The content and information on this website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- (i) Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- (ii) Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission.
- (iii) Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website;
- (iv) Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- (v) Deep-link to any portion of this website for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- (vi) "Frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorisation.
- (vii) Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Cool Places in connection with the website or the services
If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact us.
Cool Places includes links to other Internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. Furthermore, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. In some cases you may be asked by a third party site to link your profile on Cool Places to a profile on another third party site. Choosing to do so is purely optional, and the decision to allow this information to be linked can be disabled (with the third party site) at any time.
Since a substantial part of Cool Places is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of Cool Places is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network.
Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill.
Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the Linktive for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred.
Our maximum liability to you in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the Cool Places website shall be limited to £50. Notwithstanding any other provision of this User Agreement, we will be liable to you without limit for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence and to the extent that liability arises under Part 1 or section 41 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and for liability arising from statements made fraudulently by us.
Either of us may terminate this User Agreement at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement. This User Agreement is governed by English law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this User Agreement affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by Cool Places, or if you are dissatisfied with Cool Places or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact us via email or on (+44) 0207 820 9333.