4 Berth - Butterfly House (4 at Park Hall Pods)
- Sleek modern pod design, raised on stilts providing far-reaching views
- Plush en-suite bathroom and compact kitchenette with Nespresso coffee machine
- Private hot tub on the deck, perfect for late night stargazing
The Owner Says
- Last but not least and possible the most important of all, free WiFi in each pod to keep the kids occupied.
- Outside is a private patio area with table & 6x chairs and private Fire pit.
- Not forgetting the most important private secluded Hot Tub.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Park Hall Pods with the Cool Places Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance due 30 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
About Park Hall Pods
Suitable ForThe site is suited for both couples and families who what to escape to the countryside and forget the modern world for a few days while enjoying the panoramic views. Whilst some may want to go on a nice bike ride through Shipley Country Park and along the Nutbrook Trail for either breakfast at cafe or spot of lunch at one of the local pubs. You could even take the kids for a wonder around Shipley Park to find the Adventure Park and let them run some energy off, or just to feed the ducks at one of the Lakes.
Park Hall Pods, are situated in the little village of Mapperley in Derbyshire, within walking distance of Shipley Country Park. A little further afield, you will find the Peak District National Park, with craggy hills, sweeping dales and dense woodland. It is a world of contrasting natural beauty with moors and dales, rivers, springs and caverns. The area is known for its breath-taking views, bustling market towns, pretty villages, and the beautiful historic houses of Chatsworth and Haddon Hall. Derbyshire also has an abundance of National Trust properties to explore, Hardwick Hall, Calke Abbey and Sudbury Hall to name a few.
Park Hall Pods are also very handily situated close to the border of Nottinghamshire. The birth place of world-renowned author, D H Lawrence can be visited in the nearby town of Eastwood. A little further afield, Robin Hood country, Clumber Park and Wollaton Hall are all waiting to be explored.
Food & Drink
Farm Shops and Cafes
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
Park Hall Pods is located at Parkhall Lane, Mapperley, Derbyshire DE7 6DA
The closest railway station is at Ilkeston from where you can book a taxi to site. From Derby Train Station, where there’s a taxi rank, it is just over nine miles and costs about £20.