Lower Keats Farm, Broom Lane, Tytherleigh, Axminster, Devon EX13 7AZ
- Sleeps 6 (max 6 adults, 5 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Ensuite toilet and shower room with hot running water.
- Proper beds in three separate bedrooms (two of which are private).
- One of six evenly-spaced safari tents at this prime Devon location.
Book camping accommodation at Lower Keats Glamping
The Owner Says
At Lower Keats we’ve thought of everything, even an additional double burner gas hob, for that early morning cuppa or cooking without the need to fire up the stove, so that all you will need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy your stay.
As we are nestled in beautiful countryside and only a 15 minute drive from the amazing Jurassic Coastline, we have chosen to theme our lodges ‘Coast and Country’. Three lodges are named after local coastal places of interest: ‘The Cobb’, ‘Golden Cap’ and ‘Beer’. The remaining lodges are named after animals that you are likely to see during your stay Stag, Deer & Pheasant.
- Sleeps 6 (in 3 separate rooms) in a King Bed, Two Single Beds and a Double Cabin Bed
- Wood burning stove (firewood provided)
- Kitchen with hob, cool box and hot running water
- Ensuite bathroom with hot shower
- Travel cot and high chair available
- Decked porch
- Picnic table
- BBQ / Firepit
The Owner Says
Lower Keats Glamping - a luxury indulgence and country charm holiday experience in Devon. Come Glamping in one of our six luxurious canvas lodges, set in peaceful countryside in the beautiful Axe Valley adjacent to the River Axe near to the impressive Jurassic Coastline.
Each each safari tent sleeps up to 6 in one king bed, one double cabin bed and two singles (all in three separate rooms). All lodges have en suite walk-in showers. Hot water (instant and unlimited) is provided throughout bathroom & kitchen. The kitchen features a twin burner gas hob, Belfast sinks and a cool box. A wood burning stove with oven and BBQ/firepit can be found outside with complimentary firewood provided. Guests are welcome to interact with the farm animals including pigs, lambs, ducks and hens (whose eggs can be purchased in the onsite honesty shop).