Greenvale Barn (1 at Huntley Wood)
The Owner Says
The Greenvale is the largest of the three sites at Huntley Wood, approximately 70 acres in size. It is dominated by a wide, grassy valley which provides a substantial camping area capable of accommodating large groups. The surrounding wooded areas are threaded with numerous narrow paths and small glades.
The Greenvale is equipped with toilet & shower facilities and our Oak frame Club House which has a log fire, internal Oak beams and other traditional features, a very special indoor space, suitable for lectures, banqueting and other similar activities. It has a large, flat camping area capable of accommodating groups of up to 500 or more people. Its substantial car park can easily park over 300 cars, with overflow parking available if necessary.
The Greenvale can be hired for exclusive use all-year round, for a weekday, a weekend or longer. The land, forests, building and facilities are all included, and The Greenvale makes a fantastic venue for outdoor activity groups, schools, universities, clubs or private parties/gatherings. Small parties of 10 or large gatherings of 500 can be accommodated on The Greenvale. With our beautiful oak-framed Club House, high quality toilet & shower facilities and large areas suitable for most sized marquees, The Greenvale is a extremely flexible venue for whatever event you are planning...
- The perfect luxury private getaway
- Rustic oak framed building for your exclusive use
- Large rustic log burner in the open stone fireplace
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Open plan Lounge, Bedroom (King size bed and optional extra children's bunk-bed), Dining area and Kitchen
- Exclusive use campfire and barbecue surrounded by beautiful views
- Extremely private location on the beautiful Greenvale @ Huntley Wood
- Just a short drive from The National Peak District, Alton Towers and many other attractions
- Easy access to M6 and M1 motorways
About Huntley Wood
Suitable ForHuntley Wood is an extremely versatile venue, offering a private getaway location for couples and families, and a large outdoor venue for a range of activities including weddings and private parties.
NearbyHuntley Wood is a short drive from the market town of Cheadle in the Staffordshire Moorelands, with a numerous array of shops & local pubs, plus the famous 200 feet spire of St. Giles' Catholic Church known as "Pugin's Gem".
Food & DrinkWe have a number of excellent local pubs with our 2 closest being The Draycott Arms and The Huntsman, both of whom serve excellent food and local ales.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
Huntley Wood is located at Huntley Wood, Cheadle, Staffordshire ST10 2NS