The Cabin (1)
- Sleeps 4 (max 4 adults, 3 children)
- DVD Player
- Wood-burning stove
- Open-plan, ground floor featuring a well-appointed kitchen and living space
- Squishy sofas and a fabulous wood-burning stove for cosy evenings
- Modern bathroom with a powerful shower
The Owner Says
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at thecabin@greensleeves with the Cool Places Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking
- Balance due 10 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
Suitable ForA perfect respite for a family of four or friends who enjoy the beauty of the natural world. From the glorious coastline of Lyme Bay to the rolling hills of West Dorset/East Devon. A gift for Ramblers, Cyclists, Fishermen, Coastal lovers and people who love there food and drink.
NearbyThe area has something throughout the seasons. From the glorious greens of Spring, the lazy days of summer, the vibrancy of the beech trees in autumn to the wondrous winter vistas after which you can snuggle up to the wood burning stove.
Food & DrinkThe area is renowned for its quality of food and drink. There is a pub (The Hunters Lodge) just a 15 mins walk up out of the valley and another in the village of Uplyme (The Talbot) just a 10 minutes drive away. Further afield in Lyme Regis and Axminster the is a multitude of choice from small family run cafes and bars to River Cottage Home Farm and also the Canteen and Deli plus Mark Hix Oyster and Fish House.
thecabin@greensleeves is located at Greensleeves, Harcombe, Lyme Regis, Dorset DT7 3RN