Garden Room (2 at Alkham Court Farmhouse)
The Owner Says
Garden Room has:
- * Well stocked tea tray, homemade cake, Nespresso coffee machine.
- * Fresh flowers from the garden.
- * Local still and sparkling water.
- * Hairdryer
- * Silent mini fridge
- * Quality Ruark radio alarm
- * Non allergic bedding on request
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Alkham Court Farmhouse with the Cool Places Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance due 30 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
About Alkham Court Farmhouse
Our guests love to walk along the famous White Cliffs of Dover at any time of the year, which is just a 10-minute drive from our farmhouse – you can walk right along to South Foreland Lighthouse. Dover Castle, with its secret war time tunnels, is a great day out as well. We have maps you can borrow so if you'd like to explore our own Alkham Valley we can recommend the best walks! The historic city of Canterbury is just 20 minutes' drive away for visiting the Cathedral, touring city on foot or river, discovering the city's history or enjoying some great shopping.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
Alkham Court Farmhouse is located at Meggett Lane, South Alkham, Nr Dover, Kent CT15 7DG, UK
Coming from London on the M20, follow the signs to Dover after Junction 13; drive through the tunnels and exit on the A260 towards Canterbury/Folkestone. Turn left at the roundabout, head back over the motorway, then turn left to Alkham. Continue for approximately 2 miles and turn right into Meggett Lane; Alkham Court is on the right just before the top of the hill. Approaching on the A2, follow the signs to Dover and when you reach a roundabout with McDonald’s take the 4th exit (Dover North/River and Temple Ewell); take the 2nd exit at the next roundabout (River, Temple Ewell), then turn left after 100m turn, go through Alkham village and turn left after the garden centre into Meggett Lane.