Glamping Lodge (3 at Pinewood Park)
The Owner Says
This accommodation is dog friendly, with a maximum of 2 dogs per unit, at a cost of £4 per night per dog.
- Double futon style bed
- 2 sets of bunk beds (under 16’s only)
- Private electric Hot Tub
- A heater
- Indoor & outdoor lighting
- electric sockets
- private paved area, with a picnic bench & space for a BBQ.
What you’ll need to bring:
- bedding (including duvets & pillows)
- flipflops or similar (for popping between the Lodge & Hot Tub)
- dressing gowns
- £10 cash for the metered electric in the Cabin (if required). You will still have full use of the Hot Tub if you decide not to have the metered electric in the Cabin
- cups, plates, spoons & other cooking/eating equipment if required
- BBQ if required
- wellies (more for the morning dew, rather than mud!)
- Board Games / Kids (and big kids) Activities / Playing Cards
- Tech Stuff – Portable DVD’s, or tablets (if required). Please don’t forget there is no wifi on the site, as our guests enjoy an ‘escape’ as well as quality family time together
- Water Container (an empty water bottle is sufficient)
- torch for trips to the loo in the night
- Travel Cots for infants
About Pinewood Park
A 2-mile footpath takes you into Scarborough. The quieter of its two beaches is at North Bay, where you’ll also find the Sealife Centre (01723 373414) and Peasholm Park nearby.
Food & Drink
For fish and chips or breakfast with local fishermen, head for the Harbour View Café on Scarborough’s West Pier. For a local pint and huge portions of pub grub, there’s the Denison Arms (01723 862131) in nearby East Ayton.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
Pinewood Park is located at Racecourse Road, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO12 5TG
From York, approx 3 miles from Scarborough, take the 1st exit off the roundabout (Seamer, Ayton). At the next roundabout, take the 1st exit,(straight on). Take the first right onto Irton Moor Lane and carry on and turn right at the top. Continue up the hill until the speed limit changes to 40 MPH. The site is immediately there on your left. Sat Nav Users: using the postcode is fine until you are half a mile from Pinewood; it then instructs you to turn into a road signposted 'Irton Caravan Site' – do not do this. Instead carry on towards Scarborough on the A170.
Take the train or bus to Scarborough town centre. From there a taxi is usually just less than £10 to Pinewood Park. Once unpacked/unloaded it is easy to walk there and back in the daytime, although it is uphill coming back!