Bluebell Dome (41 at Top Of The Woods)
The Owner Says
Each Glamping Nature Dome Includes
- Our quality 6.3M domes are spacious, sleeping 2 in luxury, or generously sleeping up to 4
- They have sustainable wooden flooring, a wood burning stove, cutting edge designed wooden furniture teemed with design classic to create a fresh modern natural space
- We believe in getting an amazing night’s sleep is a vital part of glamping, so we provide proper quality beds (1 king size and 2 singles) with feather bedding and crisp linen, and blankets to keep you cosy
- Attached to each dome is fully equipped outdoor covered camp kitchen, with handmade willow hurdles to create privacy
- All the domes are naturally landscaped to take advantage of the stunning views of the Pembrokeshire National Park and woodlands
- Perfect for couples who are looking for a relaxing and rejuvenating escape, or for families who want to enjoy family time in the great outdoors
- There is a compost loo in the meadow and the main toilet & shower block is a short distance from the Nature Domes
About Top Of The Woods
Suitable ForTents, dogs, groups (prior arrangement), gazebos (with a small extra charge) – yes. Caravans, campervans, motorhomes, trailer tents – no.
NearbyThe campsite sometimes lays on special events, like guided wildlife walks, through the adjoining 325-acre Ffynone Wood and maps are also provided on your arrival with local routes, including Soo’s Secret Waterfall Trail. The site is directly traversed by a bridleway that leads immediately into the woods. Further afield, nearby attractions include fantastic Cardigan Castle (01239 615131), opened to the public in April 2015 after a massive 12 year restoration project, and The Welsh Wildlife Centre, in the Teifi Marsh Nature Reserve. There's also very easy access to the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, the Preseli Hills and the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park with a particular highlight being the Teifi gorge, fabulous for kayaking and canoeing.
Food & Drink
Pub-wise there are two locals. The Nags Head at Abercych offers seasonal menus, all cooked by their chef using the best Welsh ingredients. The Fynnone Arms in Newchapel does excellent Sunday lunches and specialises in dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian and vegan menu options.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
Top Of The Woods is located at Penrallt, Capel Coleman, Boncath, Pembrokeshire SA37 0EP
Top of the Woods is more accessible than you might think, with the A48 (from the M4) and A40 running to Carmarthen, from where it's around 40 minutes by car on a series of country roads – follow the signs to Boncath. By public transport, there are good regular train services to Carmarthen or Aberystwyth, which connect with buses to Cardigan and Boncath, about a mile away.There are good regular train services to Carmarthen or Aberystwyth, which connect with buses to Cardigan or Boncath village. There’s also an excellent local taxi company, who can collect from any of the nearby towns or stations, and who have minibuses available.