Just subscribe to our newsletter below and you will be automatically entered. Good luck!
Sorry, this competition is not currently accepting new entries.
1. This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of Cool Places, The Outdoor Guide, Walcot Hall, their families, affiliates and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. The competition will begin at 10am on Tuesday May 21, 2019.
3. 1 The closing date for this promotion is midnight on Tuesday 11 June, 2019. Any person who subscribes after this date will not be eligible. Not available to book during UK school holidays or over Bank HolidaysPrize is for 2 x guests only, dogs welcome. Must be redeemed by the end of the year (2019).
3. 2 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 3 All entrants who send an email between the two key dates will be entered into a draw and the winner will be picked at random, within 7 days of the closing date.
3. 6 The winners will be notified via email within 7 days. The name of the winner may be published on coolplaces.co.uk, theoutdoorguide.co.uk, on social media platforms and may be used in other marketing emails.
4. The prize consists of either a a 4-night midweek break in one of their luxurious yurts or a 2-night midweek stay in the Wheelwright’s Shop, is subject to availability. Prize also includes a Personalised signed 'Unforgettable Walks' by Julia Bradbury, a Healthy Back Bag, A TOG Buff, Wigwam Socks and Robens Walking Poles.
4. 1 The prize is subject to availability and no cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location.
4.2 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoter’s reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4. 3 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 4 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
This competition is promoted by Cool Places Ltd, 81 Rivington St, London EC2A 3AY. Entries should not be sent to this address.