***THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED!!**
With the Fringe festival in full swing – the spotlight is firmly fixed on Edinburgh right now. But no trip to Auld Reekie would be complete without a ‘wee dram’ of Scotch Whisky. The Scotch Whisky Experience on Edinburgh's Royal Mile doesn't just give you a dram, it also lets you hop aboard a whisky barrel for an eye-opening ride through a replica distillery whilst the history of whisky production unravels before you. It may be fun, but you do also learn a lot along the way – plus you get the chance to ogle the world’s largest private collection of whisky.
Sounds like fun? That's why we're giving you a chance to win two gold tour tickets to the Scotch Whisky Experience - which includes:
- Whisky barrel ride through the production of Scotch Whisky
- Introduction to the aromas in Whisky
- A dram of Scotch Malt Whisky
- World's largest collection of Scotch Whisky viewing
- A tasting tray of four Single Malts with tasting notes
- Scotch Whisky Appreciation Society membership (one year)
- Future admission to the silver tour on a 2 for 1 basis
- Whisky tasting glass to take away
- Discounts in the bar and shop
But we're not stopping there! We're also throwing in one night's accommodation in one of Edinburgh's newest sleek and innovative city centre hotels: Tune Hotel (just in case you fancy making a night of it!). Your room will come with a double Hypnos bed; wifi, TV, hairdryer, towels and toiletries – and Edinburgh's famous attractions are just minutes away from the hotel, including Murrayfield stadium, Edinburgh castle and zoo; plus the main shopping area of Princes Street is only 15 minutess away.
To win, all you have to do is leave a user review on any cool place on the Cool Places website. It only takes a minute and you'll find user review prompts at the bottom of each listing on the Cool Places website - but you do need to make sure you've signed up to the site first!
**Competition closes at midnight 4th September 2015. Please read full T&Cs before entering.