Win a weekend break for two in Newcastle
Full Terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to consumers who are residents located in UK only, excluding employees or paying affiliates of Cool Places, Tune Hotels, The Herb Garden Restaurant or Newcastle United, their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected or affiliated with Cool Places or with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Competition Details. All entrants must do all of the following: Like & share this Facebook post AND comment on the same Facebook post saying "liked and shared" as outlined on the competition page. The competition will begin at 9am (09.00) on Thursday February 11, 2016. Any likes & shares before this time will not be eligible.
3.1 The closing date for this competition is February 26, 2016 at midnight (00.00). Any posts submitted after this date will not be eligible.
3. 2. Cool Places accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. Cool Places are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web site or home page access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 3 The winner will be randomly selected by an independent judge up to one week after February 26, 2016.
3. 4 The winner will be notified via email up to one week after February 26, 2016. The name of the winner will be published on www.coolplaces.co.uk after February 26, 2016, and on the Cool Places social media pages.
3. 5 The winner has one week to claim their prize starting from when they are first notified by Cool Places via email. If the winner does not claim the prize within one week, then the prize will automatically be forfeited.
4. The prize consists of two nights' accommodation for two people sharing either a double or twin bed (based on preference) at the Tune Hotel Newcastle, including comfort pack (TV, wifi, towels, hairdryer & toiletries), Sunday brunch or lunch for two at The Herb Garden Restaurant and two free tickets for a stadium tour of St James' Park.
4.1 Each component of the prize must be booked and taken at the same time.
4. 2 The accommodation prize at Tune Hotel is based on an accommodation-only basis and does not include meals. The food prize at The Herb Garden is any 2 dishes from their special Sunday Brunch menu along with 2 drinks, available between 11am-4pm on Sunday. The prize offered by Newcastle United consists of two free stadium tour tickets (not valid on home match days).
4. 3 Any additional travel costs must be organised and funded by the winner and his/her travelling companions. All incidental expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
4. 4 The prize must be taken between March 1, 2016 and August 15, 2016 (excluding public holidays and New Year's Eve and subject to availability.
4. 5 All components of the prize are subject to availability. Cool Places, Tune Hotels, The Herb Garden Restaurant and Newcastle United do not accept any responsibility in the event that the winner is unable to book their preferred stay and tour date.
4. 6 Once booked, no changes can be made to the dates.
4. 7 No cash alternative will be offered. All prizes are non-transferable.
4. 8 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Cool Places, Tune Hotels, The Herb Garden Restaurant and Newcastle United reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
4. 9 Cool Places, Tune Hotels, The Herb Garden Restaurant and Newcastle United reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 10 Cool Places cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations; or for any acts or omissions outside the control of Cool Places, although Cool Places will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
5. 1 By entering this promotion the winner agrees to any publicity connected with the promotion.
5. 2 Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
5. 3 Promotional materials form part of these Terms and Conditions. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Cool Places, 81 Rivington Street, London EC2A 3AY. Entries should not be sent to this address.