With summer just around the corner we thought what better way to celebrate than partnering up with our good friends at the spectacular Roch Castle, Pembrokeshire. We are offering you the chance to win a 2-night luxury bed and breakfast stay with a bottle of Prosecco and selection box of Wickedly Welsh Chocolates on arrival – it truly is a delightful place to stay in a beautiful part of Pembrokeshire.
Roch Castle is a 12th -century Welsh castle with gobsmacking views over St Brides Bay and the Preseli Hills. During your stay, you can indulge yourself indulge further at the 2-AA-Rosette Blas Restaurant at their sister hotel, Twr y Felin in St David's, which offers a fabulous menu influenced by Wales and its produce.
The competition starts at 10am on 10 May, 2018 and ends at midnight 24 May, 2018, and it couldn't be easier to enter – just click the button below to send us an email and you will be automatically entered into the competition and we'll sign you up to our newsletter list. If you're already signed up, you can still enter - and by doing so you will indicate that you wish to remain on our database. Good luck and please read the Ts&CS below! The winner will be picked at random and announced before the end of May 2018.
If you have any problems entering, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to receive marketing emails from Roch Castle.
1. This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of Cool Places, Roch Castle, their families, affiliates and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. In order to qualify for this competition, entrants must send an email saying 'ENTER" to Cool Places. The competition will begin at 10am on Thursday May 10, 2018. Any person who emails before then will not be eligible.
3. 1 The closing date for this promotion is midnight on Thursday May 24, 2018. Any person who emails after this date will not be eligible. Emails received up until midnight on Thursday May 24, 2018 will be eligible.
3. 2 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 3 All entrants who send an email between the two key dates will be entered into a draw and the the winner will be picked at random, within 7 days of the closing date.
3. 4 By signing up to our newsletter in order to enter this promotion, you consent to Cool Places contacting you from time to time for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
3. 5 By choosing to sign up to the optional Roch Castle newsletter, you consent to Roch Castle contacting you from time to time for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters.
3. 6 The winners will be notified via email within 7 days. The name of the winner may be published on the www.coolplaces.co.uk, on social media platforms and may be used in other marketing emails.
4. The prize consists of a two-night luxury bed and breakfast stay at the spectacular Roch Castle, Pembrokeshire, Wales, with a bottle of Prosecco and selection box of Wickedly Welsh Chocolates on arrival. The prize is available between Monday and Thursday ONLY, between November 1 and December 20, 2018 or between January 1 and March 31, 2019. Excluding School and Bank Holidays and Valentines. Subject to change and availability at the time of booking.
4. 1 The prize is subject to availability and no cash alternative will be offered.
4.2 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4. 3 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 4 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
This competition is promoted by Cool Places Ltd, 81 Rivington St, London EC2A 3AY. Entries should not be sent to this address.