The Coach House (3 at Sloeberry Farm Cottages)
The Owner Says
The Coach House is a traditional stone farm building which was originally used to store the farm coaches and run the mill workings. It maintains many original features such as exposed oak beams and hay loft doors. It has recently been converted to a high standard providing a mezzanine bedroom, ensuite luxury bathroom with power rain shower and a large open plan kitchen and lounge with large double sofa bed.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Sloeberry Farm Cottages with the Cool Places Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance not due until 30 days before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- In the event of a lack of 2021 availability, switch your dates to 2022
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered
About Sloeberry Farm Cottages
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 5 reviews
Peaceful location, great hosts
Great cottage on a farm like setting!
What a lovely little gem I found last minute. The cottage is so lovely with a nice wood fire making it cosy. It’s also quite big so plenty of room for the kids to run around and also a nice big kitchen for all the family to sit and have dinner. We will definitely be attending again as it was absolutely perfect! I love it!
Sloeberry Farm Cottages is located at Sloeberry Farm, Aberporth, Ceredigion SA43 2BQ