The Stable Cottage (2)
- Sleeps 4 (max 2 adults, 2 children)
- Dogs allowed
- DVD Player
- Games & Books
- Hot Tub
- TV with Freeview
- Wood-burning stove
- Open plan kitchen and dining area, with all the mod-cons
- Central heating and hot water are provided from the eco friendly bio mass boiler
- Swedish wood-fired hot tub is available to hire
The Owner Says
- The Stable Cottage is not suitable for more than 2 adults.
- No smoking or vaping in the cottage or around the hot tub please.
- There is parking for 1 car. We do not have facilities for charging an electric car.
- Farm tours are sometimes available. The children's play areas are open from April to October.
- We are a quiet place perfect for a chilled weekend in the countryside, not suitable as a party venue or for loud music.
- Our farm shop is open in the glamping season from April to October.
- Breakfast hampers, homecooked dishes, fruit and veg boxes are available to pre order.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Middle Stone Farm with the Cool Places Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking
- Balance due 10 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
About Middle Stone Farm
Watching the flames dance in the fire pits whilst toasting marshmallows and sipping a good red wine from our shop!
It's very rural here, we're well off the beaten track. You won't find queues of traffic on the roads when you head out to explore and you'll be overwhelmed by the beauty of the unspoilt hills.
Food & Drink
The Notley Arms in Monksilver is great and Scarlett's Garden is lovely for lunch and artisan pizzas on Sundays. The Pebbles Tavern in Watchet is fun in the evening with sea shanties and acoustic music and loads of ciders. Tracebridge has a great Friday pizza night through the summer and a hip atmosphere.
Family FriendlyYou don't need to go on safari to stay in a safari tent these days. But with alpacas, goats and rare breed pigs and sheep, you can make a very British safari of your own at Middle Stone Farm. Binoculars aren't even required.
Middle Stone Farm is located at Middle Stone Farm, Brompton Ralph, Somerset TA4 2RT
From Taunton, take the B3227 to Wiveliscombe, and from there follow the B3188 which will take you through the village of Ford and up the hill to Pitsford Hill and the cricket club. Shortly after Pitsford Hill you will see a lane marked 'Brompton Ralph' on the left; take this and after three field entrances you will see Middle Stone Farm.A direct train from London Paddington (0845 748 4950) to Taunton (0845 748 4950) takes 1hr 45 minutes if you're on the fast train. The glamping site is still a 30 minute drive from Taunton train station though and there is no public transport to Brompton Ralph. You need a car to make the most of your visit!