The Cozy Camper (16 at Woodyhyde)
- Comfy shepherd's hut accommodation with a real bed (linen provided) and en suite toilet
- All mod cons with electricity, wifi and a kitchen
- The only shepherd’s hut on this 160-pitch site within walking distance of Corfe Castle
The Owner Says
Nestled within our quiet and green campsite, you can find the Cozy Camper, Woodyhyde's latest addition for a relaxing holiday. A rustic shepherd hut providing a real bed, a kitchenette with mod cons and an ensuite toilet for those not quite ready to give up on all of home comforts. Perfect for families and couples looking for a nature based experience in a peaceful and beautiful setting.
The hut is large enough to comfortably sleep 2 adults, a third person can be accommodated on an additional camp bed. Fresh linen are provided, kitchen utensils and crockery are included as well as a table and chairs; all the comforts of home without having to bring anything. Enjoy the peaceful and beautiful scenery while enjoying a hot cup of tea and a full breakfast cooked in a real kitchen.
WHAT’S INSIDE MY HUT?
- Comfy double bed with bed linen, duvet and pillows
- Table and chairs
- Electric Heater
- Pots, pans, glasses, plates, cutlery
- Electric hot plate with mini grill
- Electric sockets
- Kettle and mugs
- Check in from 3pm on day of arrival
- Check out time is by 10am on day of departure
- School and bank holidays get booked up fast! Book early to avoid disappointment
- Prices start at £100 a night
- Minimum of 3 nights stay during the 6 weeks of summer holidays and Bank Holiday weekends
- Minimum 2 nights stay during off peak season
- Full payment is required at time of booking
- Guests who have booked are deemed to have read the terms and conditions
- Smoking is not permitted in the Shepherds Hut
- The hut is cleaned and made up for arrival, there is no daily clean during your stay
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
Suitable ForTents, dogs, groups – yes. Caravans – no.
Situated on the Isle of Purbeck makes it the ideal place for discovering the Jurassic Coast, Corfe Castle and nearby villages. Swanage with its white sandy beaches and Victorian pier is a short drive away.
Food & Drink
The nearest pub is 15 mins walk way through beautiful countryside. Recently been upgraded to AA 3 pennant status and hold a bronze David Bellamy award.
Family FriendlyWaving at steam trains and choosing which ice creams to eat have always been our favourite pastimes. Timeless, traditional Woodyhyde Campsite can offer both. Sometimes even at the same time.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★☆ over 3 reviews
Not Cool Camping!
Woodyhyde is located at Valley Road, Corfe Castle, Wareham, Dorset BH20 5HT
From the village of Corfe Castle, take the A351 towards Swanage. A mile outside Corfe, look out for the ‘Woodyhyde’ sign and turning on the right, then follow the track under the bridge and into the campsite.
Take the train to Wareham, then bus 142 (not very regular, unfortunately) to Harman's Cross. The bus will stop at the top of Valley Road, and the campsite is about 350 metres down the track from the main road.