Cosy Wagon (2 at Pinewood Park)
The Owner Says
A smaller one roomed pod type of Glamping accommodation, and similar to a Wigwam, these are suitable for up to a family of 4, or 3 adults. Perfect for spending quality time together. Wagons are not dog friendly.
- Raised double futon style bed
- 2 thiner single raised futon style beds
- A heater
- Indoor & outdoor lighting
- electric sockets
- small covered prog area
- grassed area, with a picnic bench & space for a BBQ.
What you’ll need to bring:
- bedding (including duvets & pillows)
- £10 cash for the metered electric in the Wagon (if required).
- cups, plates, spoons & other cooking/eating equipment if required
- BBQ if required
- torch for trips to the loo in the night
- wellies (for morning dew rather than mud!)
- Board Games / Kids (and big kids) Activities / Playing Cards
- Tech Stuff – Portable DVD’s, or tablets (if required). Please don’t forget there is no wifi on the site, as our guests enjoy an ‘escape’ as well as quality family time together
- Water Container (an empty water bottle is sufficient)
- Travel Cots for infants
About Pinewood Park
A 2-mile footpath takes you into Scarborough. The quieter of its two beaches is at North Bay, where you’ll also find the Sealife Centre (01723 373414) and Peasholm Park nearby.
Food & Drink
For fish and chips or breakfast with local fishermen, head for the Harbour View Café on Scarborough’s West Pier. For a local pint and huge portions of pub grub, there’s the Denison Arms (01723 862131) in nearby East Ayton.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
Pinewood Park is located at Racecourse Road, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO12 5TG
From York, approx 3 miles from Scarborough, take the 1st exit off the roundabout (Seamer, Ayton). At the next roundabout, take the 1st exit,(straight on). Take the first right onto Irton Moor Lane and carry on and turn right at the top. Continue up the hill until the speed limit changes to 40 MPH. The site is immediately there on your left. Sat Nav Users: using the postcode is fine until you are half a mile from Pinewood; it then instructs you to turn into a road signposted 'Irton Caravan Site' – do not do this. Instead carry on towards Scarborough on the A170.
Take the train or bus to Scarborough town centre. From there a taxi is usually just less than £10 to Pinewood Park. Once unpacked/unloaded it is easy to walk there and back in the daytime, although it is uphill coming back!